Personal data that we collect:
l. User Accounts: If you decide to create an account with KTS Systems LLC, you will need to provide us some personal data so we can provide you with the services. Currently, during the registration you will be required to provide:
c. First name
d. Avatar *Optional
2. Orders: When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your full name, billing address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). This information is collected by our payment processor and solely kept for billing purposes.
3. Contact Data: We might process any personal data you provide us when communicating with us via email, live chat or phone for the purpose of better assistant you.
4. Cookies and other technologies: Correspond to data files that are placed on your browser and often include anonymous unique identifiers.
5. Log Files: Correspond to user actions upon interacting with the website or mobile app. This is used to understand how users use the product for us to better the services or to assist a user with any issues encounter.
7. Analytics: When you are using our Website, mobile and desktop applications, or widgets we provide to another site, we may collect analytics information automatically. This informationmay include your general device information, device identifiers (for example, Google Advertising ID, if you are using an Android device, or Advertising Identifier (IDFA), if you are using an iOS device), network information, website, and application interaction events. We collect pseudonymous data only and this analytic information does not include any personal identifiable information from your profile. We use this information to analyze and improve the work of our services and applications, and to develop, test, and improve our service further. For this purpose, we may use internal analytic as well as third party service providers. For further details about our use of third-party service providers, please refer to the Analytics providers section below.
How do we use your personal information?
We will process your personal data as necessary for certain legitimate business interest, which include the following: Profile Correspond to the set of information for each individual product usage preference. User settings (such but not limited to charts, privacy, portfolio, reports, trade grouping, fees, spreads, widgets and more). This information is kept solely for the purpose of customizing the user’s experience when using the website, applications, or user account. We do not share private settings with any third party.
User account and profile operations
We use your contact details, such as username, email address, first name, in the following ways:
- to authenticate your user account, ensure its security along with the security of our services and to prevent spam, fraud, and abuse;
- to acknowledge, confirm, and deal with your user account.
- to send all new users a welcome activation email to verify their email address;
- (For Paid Users) to provide you with subscription services and contact you regarding your use
of such services. This is necessary for us to implement your requests; and
- Paid Users will also receive a notification email from Stripe if there are any issues regarding
billing their cards for auto-renew subscriptions. Users cannot opt out of these messages, though
they can delete their account.
User account deleting
You may refuse to use our Website and/or application and may ask us to delete your account in the Profile settings. Your account will be deleted immediately together with any subsequent personal data you have supplied to us or we have collected. This action is irreversible. Backups from our system might have partial chunks of your personal data. These chunks will be delete automatically 30 days after the deletion took place.
When you contact our customer service team, we might use the data that we have collected from you, together with any extra information you might have provided to customer service to properly solve any issues you might encounter.
If you are using our API (Application Programming Interface) services (such importing trades, exporting reports), then we may process your personal data in order to provide and support those services.
When would we share personal information?
We share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
Paid users must provide payment information (name, payment card information, full address and phone number). This information is used for billing purposes and only processed by our payment processor.
KTS Systems LLC affiliated business: We share the unique anonyms id of the transaction to track referrals.
Analytics providers: We might use third party services provider to monitor and analyze the use of our services and mobile applications.
Google Analytics: We might use Google Analytics on the website and in conjunction with the widgets we provide. For more information on Google Analytics privacy practices, you can check here.
Analytics services for mobile application that we might use:
Firebase: a development and analytical platform provided by Google. For more information on what type of information is collected, please visit the Google Privacy web page.
Business transfer: If we sell our business or our company assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our general account users, subscription account users or customer may be one of the transferred assets.
Advertising: We might use remarketing and tracking features. Remarketing allows us to display advertising in a more targeted manner in order to present advertisement of interest to users, based on their activity on other websites. Tracking features allows us to collect information about ad click and impressions and certain actions upon users interacting with our website and mobile application. We might use the following services for advertising, remarketing and tracking:
Google Ads: Help serve and measure targeted ads to people looking for similar services as what we provide.
Facebook: Help serve and measure ads and build audiences for our advertising campaigns.
Adroll: Help serve and measure ads and build audiences for our advertising campaigns.
Bings Ads: Help serve and measure targeted ads to people looking for similar services as what we provide.
Note that we do not share any personal information with our advertisers. They can only access statistics that include the amount of impressions and clicks their ads have generated.
Public information on our site
Upon creating an account with us, all your information by default is set to private. Meaning no one else have access to view your information. You can decide to share trade(s) with the public if you wish. Upon doing so, anyone could access the trade(s) you decide to share.
You are in control to decide which data points if any, you would like to share. For example, you can decide to share your profit and loss or just your return %. You can control this under your privacy settings.
Our services allow those with registered user account to share trades with the rest of the internet via our sharing feature.
By using our sharing features, you grant irrevocable, perpetual, and royalty free license to publish and disclose the content, as well as the username of the author, which makes you identifiable.
Security of personal data
We use technical and organization procedures to protect your personal data and required third party with who we work to do the dame.
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption technology in order to protect certain information that you submit to us. This technology protects you from having your information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted to KTS Systems LLC or payment processor. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the “lock” icon in the browser window is displayed, confirming that a secure and encrypted connection has been established with the Website. We work hard to ensure that our Service is secure and that we meet industry standards. We also use other safeguards, such as firewalls, authentication systems (i.e. passwords, and personal identification numbers), and access control mechanisms to control unauthorized access to systems and data. If you have chosen to create an account, you are responsible for doing everything you reasonably can to keep your access details secret. You must not share these details with anyone else.
We also do our best to protect user information offline. All of our users’ personal information is restricted to our offices. Only employees who need to see the information to perform their jobs are allowed to access it.
The servers that store personal data are located in a secure environment in a locked facility.
We are constantly improving the ways we secure, store, and process the data we collect, including the addition of physical security measures that help us counter unauthorized access to our systems. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children and sensitive personal data
This website and mobile apps are not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children below age of 18.
© 2023 KTS Systems LLC – All Rights Reserved.